Bill's On Broadway has job openings available for an experienced ASE Certified Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Grove City, OH. We offer a 5 day
work week with weekends off, great pay without cutting
into family or personal time, a modern, well-lit shop with
well-maintained equipment and plenty of room, and lifts for our technicians.
If you are looking for a long term career and if you have a strong desire to
succeed don't let this opportunity pass you by!
ASE Certified Technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. ASE Certified Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Bill's On Broadway's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful ASE Certified Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, be a self-starter, someone that understands the importance of strong relationships with their customer and co-workers, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
ASE Certified Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets Bill's On Broadway's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- Computer literate
- An ASE Certified Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- In possession of your own tools
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Clean, dependable, honest and organized
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Ben M., 01/27/2020
Great experience--allow you to stay up-to-date on repairs with online repair-tracking tools and print out a comprehensive checklist of items that your vehicle may need/is in good condition. Will be returning.